Support Group Retreats
- Camp Olympia offers a relaxing getaway in the beautiful piney woods on shores of Lake Livingston. It is the ideal retreat environment for building friendships and having fun.
- Activities – Some groups want to enjoy the low-stress, low activity retreat, while others want a fun-filled activity schedule. The Retreats Director will work with your group leader to accommodate the interests of your group. Olympia has fields and courts available for use for any type of game. Plus, the lake, pool and challenge course offer many other fun activities. While all activities are available for each type of group retreat, the activities listed below have proven to be favorites of prior groups.
- Men’s Groups – Riflery, archery, homerun derby, Giant 3-Person Swing at the challenge course & pool (weather permitting)
- Women’s Groups – Pool (weather permitting), archery, Giant 3-Person Swing at the challenge course, canoeing & horseback riding
- Accommodations – Groups stay in cabins holding 14-20 bunks each. Cabin time is a great time to get to know others in your group and the bunk-style setup is perfect for group fellowship. All cabins have heat and air conditioning. Indoor meeting space is available, including audio and visual equipment.